Domain name management involves taking actions that relate to your domain name. You can do any of the following.
- You can change your domain while transferring it from one hosting provider to another.
- You can change your domain name and remain on the same hosting provider.
- Lastly, you can leave the domain name untouched but transfer it to another hosting provider.
What happens when you take any of these actions?
- Your hosting account will be deleted.
- With deleting your hosting account, your emails will be deleted too.
- Your current website files will be deleted.
- You will lose your SSL certificate installation.
Now you know what could happen when you want to take action on your domain name. With this information please proceed to fill out the contact us form below, and submit it. Thank you.